About the Copyright Policy
Baddest respects intellectual property rights and hopes its users act similarly. If you happen to be a copyright holder and you trust that any of your copyrighted material/work is violated via the Baddest Service, please do not hesitate to inform us right away and the necessary actions will be taken accordingly.
Please email us to submit a notice of alleged copyright infringement. The notice should contain the following:
1) A signature (physical/digital) of the owner (or the person with the authority to be a representative of the owner) of the copyright that is apparently infringed.
2) A detail-intensive description of where the allegedly infringed material is located on the Baddest Service or Baddest Website. We insist you to provide us with the URL to help us find the exact material that you are reporting.
3) Specific identification of each copyrighted work purported for infringement.
4) A statement that the information in the notice is precise, and under penalty of perjury.
5) Contact information for the complaining party, such as a full name, address, telephone number, and email address.