Type of Personal Data we collect
"Personal data" may refer to any information or data that enables Baddest to directly or indirectly identify you.
Your personal data can be either directly provided by you, indirectly provided by third parties, or automatically collected by us when you use Analytics by Baddest App.
We may ask you to provide your personal data and we will also specify those for which these collections are mandatory.
We thank you for providing us with complete and accurate data. If you do not provide us with complete and accurate data, we may not be able to provide you with the Analytics by Baddest App.
You will find the categories of personal data below that we collect in the context of Analytics by Baddest App, for each of them, an indicative list of personal data which may be concerned. Personal data we collect when you sign up for Analytics by Baddest App
• User login details (user ID, email address and password)
• User profile information (username, profile picture)
• User settings
Personal data we collect when you use the Analytics by Baddest App
• Information on your device (type of device you are using, unique device identifier, hardware model, version of the operating system, hardware and software settings, browser type, cookie or similar technology, system language)
• Information on your navigation on the Analytics by Baddest App (IP address, date and time of connection, pages that you accessed, the date and time you accessed these pages)
• Information on your internet connection (internet service provider, type of connection: 3G, 4G, 5G, Wi-Fi, xDSL, cable, optical fiber etc.)
Personal data we collect when you contact our Customer Service
• Details on user claim or request (including date, time, subject and petition)
• Content of user exchanges with the Customer Service
• All data deemed as necessary for handling user claim or request
Why we use your personal data
We use your personal data to enable you to use Analytics by Baddest App, and also to meet our legal and regulatory obligations. In any case, no automated decisions based solely on automatic processing which create legal effects on you, are made by us.
Additional information about our usage of cookies and other similar technologies is located in your “cookies” settings.
Providing Analytics by Baddest App
We use your account data and technical data in order to enable you to use Analytics by Baddest App.
This use of your personal data is necessary for us to provide Analytics by Baddest App to you, in accordance with the contract which binds us to you.
Improving, securing and monitoring Analytics by Baddest App
The purpose of using your account data and technical data:
• Enhancing current features and the general performance of Analytics
• Developing new features and new services for Analytics by Baddest App;
Ensuring the ongoing security, confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of Analytics by Baddest App
• Measuring and analyzing audience and usage of Analytics by Baddest App.
Usage of your personal data is mandatory for us to deliver the best service possible to our Baddest App users.
Handling your requests to Customer Service
For the purpose of managing your request to our Customer Service, We use your account data, technical data and request data, for example:
• When you reach out to our Customer Service and submit a technical or functional concern/question.
• When you want to practice the constitutional rights that you hold over your personal data.
This use of your personal data is essential for us to act in accordance with our obligations deriving from the contract which holds us together, or when it comes to your constitutional rights over your data, with the data protection laws and regulations which Baddest is subject to.
How we share your personal data
We share your personal data with the following set of beneficiaries:
• Technical providers
• Baddest group
• Authorities Purchasers
• Hosting and storage platform providers
• Telecommunication network and service providers
• Maintenance service providers
• Security solution and service providers
Data analytics and computing solution providers
• Parent company
• Subsidiaries and affiliates
• Administrative and judicial authorities
• Both prospective & existing buyers of our business
How long we keep your personal data
• We keep your data for as long as strictly mandatory, meaning that we keep it as long as it is necessary for the sole purpose for which we accumulate and use them.
The specific periods of time for which we keep your personal data are mentioned below:
• Providing Analytics by Baddest App
• Improving, securing and monitoring Analytics by Baddest App
• Handling your requests to Customer Service
• Account data Technical data Request data
• Duration of your registration to the Baddest service, then archived for up to 5 years (except for cookies which are retained for up to 25 months)
• Duration of the handling of your request, then archived for up to 5 years
How we protect your personal data
We have the appropriate measures to safeguard your personal data against unwarranted access, use, or disclosure including, without limitation, the following measures:
• We effectively apply and maintain modern technical measures to guarantee that your personal data is protected and safely recorded and used.
• We make sure there is no invasion of your personal data, and strictly supervise who accesses, uses, and transfers your personal data.
• Employees who have access to your personal data must act in accordance with our data privacy and confidentiality policies.
• Business partners or other third-party service providers with whom we share your personal data are bound to act in accordance with our relevant data privacy and confidentiality policies.
How you can exercise your rights
Under relevant data protection laws and regulations, you have the right to:
• Access, revise or void your personal data;
• Restrict or object to its processing:
• Inform us that you are not interested to receive information about marketing.
• In some circumstances, we require the transferring of your personal data to you or a third party; However, if you do not give us your consent for the processing of your personal data, we will not do so. You can withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of how we process personal data before your withdrawal.
We have full commitment to enable you to practice the rights you hold over your data:
• Some of these rights can be practiced directly in your settings, such as the rights to rectification and erasure of your personal data, or the right to set your communication preferences;